Thursday, April 30, 2009

Murder in miniature

If you want to see really wonderfully made, although a bit gruesome miniatures, you should definitely watch CSI season 7, which has the miniature murders going on throughout the season. Whoever built those roomboxes used in the show is a real professional.

I wanted to get one season of CSI on DVD and as soon as I heard about the theme of season 7, I knew this was the one. It was a bit expensive as I got it new, because I didn't want to risk missing it, but it was definitely worth it. It's two of my favorites, murder mysteries and miniatures, put together, so how could it be anything else than great.

Another form of fictional miniature murders are Margaret Grace's Miniature Mystery books. I haven't read any of those yet, but I am planning to do so. There's a new one coming in October. However, first I need to make some room by selling some of my current books.




CSI kausi 7 suomenkielisellä tekstityksellä

No comments: