It's been a while since the last post. I'm currently doing the "big cleanup" at my Flickr account and as I'm removing a lot of photos from there, I'll be posting some here. Sometimes a long time passes between different stages of a project, so it's actually easier to get coherent posts this way as I can group photos from past few years according to the subject.
The first of these posts is about card weaving. These are some of the first bands I've ever made. I used inexpensive wool/polyester blends for my first practice bands, because I had no definite plans on what to do with them, I was just practicing the techniques.
Here's another practice piece.
These bands were left unused for a long time, but then I decided to make a small bag for my BJD doll. The lining is wool fabric and there's some padding between it and the outer part.