Friday, July 12, 2013

Furniture

Here are pictures of some furniture I have made. The first ones are in 1/12 scale.

This rocking chair came as a part of a kit, so I have only assembled and painted it.


The same kit also contained a dining table and chairs, which I painted and then decorated with some printed cardstock.


This chair is from a set of finished furniture made of untreated wood. I painted the parts that would remain visible and then covered the rest with fabric.


The next one is in 1/6 scale and mostly made of pieces that came in packages of Lundby dollhouse furniture and lights. The darker pieces are very dense and hard to saw, so the dimensions were primarily determined by the length of the pieces, so I wouldn't need to saw any more than was absolutely necessary.


Here is the finished bench.


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Nice! I love the chair with the cool fabric =) Hannah