These are bands I have made after having a lot more practice in card weaving. I found organic cotton yarn at a good price, so I ended up getting quite a lot of it and experimenting with different patterns.
The frame I used for these was just two chair legs joined together.
The chair had four legs, so I got two frames and could work with two bands in parallel.
Here's a closeup in which you can see the cards I'm using. They are made of ordinary playing cards as described in this earlier post.
Most of these bands ended up becoming a handbag. The two side pockets are for a mobile phone and digital camera.
The pockets close with really big snaps.
Inside has a cotton lining and the bag closes with similar snaps as the pockets. There is a small side pocket inside the bag for wallet.
There were some leftover bands and they later became a protective pouch for my Kindle. I will write a separate post later about how I made that.