My purchases from the crafts fair last weekend included some really nice fabrics.
Of course I had to try them right away. The first thing I made was a dress for Nikki. You can find the pattern here.
The most challenging part for making clothes for Nikki is her tail. Here is a back view to show how I solved the problem in this dress.
Next, I made a dress for Daisy Slae (Living Dead Doll). This is a fully lined A-line dress with an open back closed with snaps. The pattern can be found here.
As I was cutting the fabric for the dress the first time, I made a mistake. Fortunately, I did not need to discard that piece as, after a little modification, it was fine for a Baha Cat's dress. So, the two now have almost identical dresses (the Baha Cat's dress is not lined and it has side seams).